As soon as the ebook has been created you should receive an email from Unbound letting you know how to download this. If you miss this, don't worry, you can still download the ebook from the Unbound website.
- Log in to your Unbound account
- Head over to you account page
- Click on 'Manage project' under the project you want the ebook for and click the download button.
4. You'll be taken to a page that looks like this:
5. Just choose the format of the ebook that you need, follow the instructions and enjoy the book!
If you are downloading a mobi. (Kindle) file, then you can follow these instructions to load this onto your kindle:
Loading a .mobi file onto your Kindle
- Download the .mobi file and open your downloads folder – you should see the mobi file there.
- Plug in your Kindle and open your Kindle in ‘my computer’ (PC) or ‘finder’ (mac).
- Drag the .mobi file from your downloads over to Kindle documents file (in finder or ‘my computer’).
- The ebook file should now be on your Kindle.
If your eReader is a Kindle and the above steps to load a mobi. file onto your kindle still doesn't work, you could always email it to your Kindle. You can read more on how to find your Kindle email address here.
If the option to download the ebook isn't shown on your account page it's probably because the book isn't yet published or we haven't finished creating the ebook. Please check back later and look out for the email letting you know its ready to download.